- Wynn serum provides anti-aging benefits and improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin tone and sun damage.
- Very effective for improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Helps fade dark spots.
Deionized Water, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Glutathione, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Polysorbate-20, Caprylyl glycol, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin.
1. Normal skin
2. Combination skin
3. Oily skin
4. Dry skin
How to Use
• After gently cleansing your skin.
• Apply 2-4 drops of serum on entire face everyday ideally at bedtime.
• The use of an additional broad-spectrum Solero sunblock of SPF 100 during the day is strongly recommended.
When to Apply
Can be used in your AM OR PM skincare routine
Certain products can be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid getting product directly in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Store under 30°C and out of direct sunlight. For external use only. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Use within 3 months of opening. Learn more about patch testing.
Q. How long will it take to see results?
Ans. Results visible on 1-3 months
1. Light-medium brown skin
2. Dark brown skin: 3-6 months
3. Very dark skin: 6-12 months
4. Black skin: 18 months minimum and above.
Q. What makes Wynn serum unique?
Ans. Wynn Brightening & Depigmentation Serum is a blend of multiple antioxidants like Gluathione, Alpha-arbutin, ferulic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate. Gluathione in skin lightening works only if it is taken with Vitamin C at least equal or twice its dosage. alpha-arbutin is more stable and 10 times more stronger than beta-arbutin. Improves the appearance of age spots, freckles melasma and post inflammatory pigmentation.
Q. How long to use Wynn serum?
Ans. Wynn Brightening & Depigmentation Serum is perfectly safe to use both AM OR PM every day for as long as need.
Q. Whats the % of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) in this product?
Ans. it contains 1% of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C).
Q. What's the % of Alpha Arbutin?
Ans. There's 2% Alpha Arbutin in the formula of Wynn Serum.
Q. Can Hydra FX moisturising cream be applied after Wynn Brightening serum?
Ans. Yes, if people experience redness or irritation. It can be treated by layering Hydra Fx cream over the Wynn brightening serum.
Q. Is Solero sunscreen necessary to apply for sun exposure after application of Wynn brihghtening serum?
Ans.Yes, if you cant apply apply sunscreen , its not worth spending money on skin brightening products.
Q. Is this suitable for dry skin?
Ans. Yes! it has been formulated with Sodium Hyaluronate and Glycerin so it is great for drier skin types.
Q.Whats the pH level of this product?
1. First time in Pakistan Rederm Aesthetic brings you dark packaging. Choosing the right packaging to protect the Vitamin C- (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) as this protects it from UV exposure. When this occurs, Vitamin C oxidizes into the chemical known as dehydroascorbic acid (DHAA), which results not only in a change of color, but a loss of efficacy, too.
2. All Rederm Aesthetic products are sealed which safely reaches to our consumers.
3. All Rederm Aesthetic Products have special Braille translation for special blind people to read and recognise.
4. All Rederm Aesthetic products have QR code from where you can easily find the availibility of product.