- Clariderm Face Wash is dermatologist recommended. it effectively cleanses and removes dead cells from the skin surface.
- Effectively combats blackheads, harsh pimples, and other skin allergies or impurities.
- Prevents the formation of new pimples.
- Removes oil while the special formula fights pimple-causing bacteria without making face red or shiny.
Aloe Vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil (contained Vitamin E), Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Witch Hazel Extract, Sodium Lactate, Deionized Water, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Colorants, DMDM Hydantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
1. Very Dry to Dry
2. Dry Combination
3. Combination Oily
How to Use
• Clariderm anti acne face wash should be used twice daily.
• Wet your face.
• Apply on wet face and work into a lather.
• Massage your face gently & rinse thoroughly with water.
• Pat skin dry
When to Apply
Use twice a day, morning and night.
For ideal results use Clariderm Anti acne serum afterwards.
When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Apply a small amount of the product on dry cleansed skin behind the ear or on your inner arm. Wait at least 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you notice any irritation such as redness, itchiness or burning, rinse off and discontinue use. Please note, it can take up to 72 hours for a reaction to present itself.
Q. What Clariderm Anti-Acne Face Wash does?
Ans. Soft, non-drying lather loosens surface flakes, removes dirt and debris, and protects skin’s natural moisture balance. Quick-rinsing formula leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed – never taut or dry.
Q. How long to use to see results?
Ans. As it contains oleanolic acid main ingredient for reducing acne within 4 weeks of proper application 2-3 times daily. for best results use Clariderm anti acne serum after clariderm anti acne facewash.
Q. Is it dermatologist recommended?
Ans. yes it is 100% dermatologist recommended facewash.
Q. Can this be used long term?
Ans. The product is designed to be used if and when needed to target breakouts and can be used long term.
Q. What can i layer it with?
Ans. Its recommended to use Clariderm anti acne serum after facewash.
Q. Should i use sunscreen after the clariderm facewash ?
Ans. We recommend Solero sunblock 100 SPF to prevent hypersensitivity.
Q. What makes Clariderm anti acne facewash unique?
Ans. Tea tree oil which is popular choice for treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and also help to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving with smooth and clear skin. Sodium Lactate helps to hydrate the skin.
Q. What is the PH level of this product?
1. All Rederm Aesthetic products are sealed which safely reaches to our consumers.
2. All Rederm Aesthetic Products have special Braille translation for special blind people to read and recognise.
3. All Rederm Aesthetic products have QR code from which you can easily find the availibility of product.