Oil Free Shine!
Volume: 20 ml , 60ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Acne prone skin, Blackheads & Whiteheads
- Oxidative stress, Skin dehydration
- Oily Skin, Acne Vulgaris
- Papules, High Sebum Production
- Clariderm Face Wash is dermatologist recommended. it effectively cleanses and removes dead cells from the skin surface.
- Effectively combats blackheads, harsh pimples, and other skin allergies or impurities.
- Prevents the formation of new pimples.
- Removes oil while the special formula fights pimple-causing bacteria without making face red or shiny.
- Clariderm Serum effectively treat and removes acne and pimples, and smooth the skin.
- Helps control oily skin, reduces and controls skin problems related to acne.
- Clears blackheads & whiteheads.
- Helps to undo skin damage, shrinks the pores improve the rough phenomenon caused by the acne.
Aloe Vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Wheat Germ Oil (contained Vitamin E), Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Witch Hazel Extract, Sodium Lactate, Deionized Water, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Colorants, DMDM Hydantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Deionized Water (Aqua), Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pyridine-3-carboxylic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (and) Oleanolic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Polysorbate 60, Retinol Palmitate, Caffeine, Biotin, 2,4-dihydroxy-N-(3-hydroxypropyl)-3,3-dimethylbutanamide, 2-Hydroxybenzoic acid, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin.
How to Use
When to Apply